SUBJECT SELECTION FOR NSC 2016
Please note that at this stage this is merely indicating a choice. This is not yet final, as this will depend on the following:
- Student marks at the end of the third term (In order to take Mathematics and Physical Science student must have above 60% for both subjects at the end of the year),
- Whether sufficient students wish to take the combinations,
- Whether we can accommodate the number of students wishing to take that option.
These subjects are compulsory in Grade 10.
- MATHEMATICS OR MATHEMATICAL LITERACY
- LIFE ORIENTATION
Three elective subjects must now be chosen. Choose one from each combination of subjects. Write down the name of the elective subject in the space provided below.
(Please indicate your choice by filling in the subject you choose from each specific combination).
- MATHEMATICS OR MATHS LITERACY
- LIFE SCIENCES OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
TECHNOLOGY OR DRAMATIC ARTS OR PHYSICAL SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL SCIENCE OR BUSINESS STUDIES OR HISTORY
- LIFE SCIENCES OR ACCOUNTING OR GEOGRAPGY OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
Click HERE to download form