In order to enrol your child at Shangri-La Academy, the following procedure is to be followed:
- Contact the Admissions Secretary, Ms Aphane, on +27 (0)11 391-1419 or +27 (0)11 972-8327 to ascertain if space exists and/or to add your child’s details to our waiting list;
- Once space becomes available, and you are next on our waiting list, Ms Aphane will arrange a testing date for your child to complete our entrance assessment, and you will be required to pay the obligatory testing fee on the day of the test ( R200 per child);
- Testing will be done at the Academy and you are requested to present the school with the latest reports of your child on the day of testing, except in the case of Grade R enrolments;
- Within 48 hours after the testing, contact Ms Aphane to ascertain whether your child has passed;
- Should your child be accepted, you are to collect all enrolment documents from the office, complete them and submit them to the Admissions Secretary with the non-refundable Registration Fee of R 5 000 per child;
- On receipt of the completed documents and registration fee, you will be issued with an acceptance letter. Only on receipt of said documentation, you may consider your child enrolled at the Academy.